[BioC] AffyQCReport: "I'm sorry, I do not know about chip type" (celeganscdf)

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Tue Feb 6 17:32:12 CET 2007

Hi Emmanuel,

"Emmanuel Levy" <emmanuel.levy at gmail.com> writes:
> The reason is that the package of the chip I use (celegans) is not
> found in .qcEnv
>
> Do you know why it is not added when I load the celeganscdf library?
> Shall I add it myself? If yes could you please let me know how?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Emmanuel
>
>> sessionInfo()
> R version 2.2.1, 2005-12-20, x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
            ^^^^^

That's a fairly old version of R (and hence you have rather old
versions of the relevant BioC packages).

Could you try updating to R 2.4.1, reinstalling BioC packages, and
seeing if that resolves the issue?  If not, at least you will be a on
a more up-to-date version and it will be easier for the developers to
respond to your bug reports/feature requests.

+ seth