[BioC] ftM2graphNEL unexpected error

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Feb 7 00:17:12 CET 2007

Dear Dan,

did you read the error message? It says "The graph is undirected and the
following edges are not reciprocated:  58|62, 57|62", so I assume what
is going on is that your subsetted from-to table does not contain the
edges in both directions. So, either you need to drop the
edgemode="undirected" argument, or you need to include all edges in both
directions.

Note the function "ugraph" that converts a directed graph into an
undirected one (by loosing the directions)

Best wishes
  Wolfgang

Wolfgang Huber  EBI/EMBL  Cambridge UK  http://www.ebi.ac.uk/huber