[BioC] cluster a set of genes based on another set of genes

Marcelo Laia marcelolaia at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 11:42:38 CET 2007

Hi,

   Suppose this situation:
   There is a structure in a cell. This one is composed by five
proteins. All that is essential. But, in that organism only three are
known.

    If I have the expression for all genes, is it possible to cluster
all expression in relation to expression of this three genes?

    I am looking if any of that genes group together this three. I can
do a cluster with all genes, but I would like to cluster one group
knowing that another group exist.

    What you mean about my guess? You known a manner to do this? There
is BioConductor package to do this?

    My normalized data are in a limma MA object.

    All comments is very appreciated.

    Thank you very much.

--
Marcelo Luiz de Laia