[BioC] Extract M values from probes set to cluster

Marcelo Laia marcelolaia at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 12:12:45 CET 2007

HI,

I would like to do a cluster in my topTable results.

I am start here:

selected  <- p.adjust(fit.2$p.value) <0.05

MA.selected <- MA.2$M[selected, ]

heatmap(MA.selected)
Error in hclustfun(distfun(x)) : NA/NaN/Inf in foreign function call (arg 11)

Then, I search in the archieves and found this function:

na.dist <- function(x,...) {
 t.dist <- dist(x,...)
 t.dist <- as.matrix(t.dist)
 t.limit <- 1.1*max(t.dist,na.rm=T)
 t.dist[is.na(t.dist)] <- t.limit
 t.dist <- as.dist(t.dist)
 return(t.dist)
}

x <- na.dist(MA.selected)
x <- as.matrix(x)
heatmap(x)

Work, but it cluster *all* probes on the data set!!! I would like to
cluster only 165 genes (p.value < 0.05)

How I need to do the heatmap with only toptable selected genes?

Could you help me, please.

Thank you

--
Marcelo Luiz de Laia