[BioC] Combining data from scans at different intensities

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Thu Feb 15 02:15:05 CET 2007

Dear John,

Version 2.9.9 of the limma package (very recent) has a function
mergeScansRG() which will merge two GenePix scans. In the next week
or two there'll be a function for merging an arbitrary number of scans.

Cheers
Gordon