[BioC] Gene density plot with points underneath

Daniel Brewer daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk
Mon Feb 26 12:26:00 CET 2007

Hi,

Just a quick question.  I have a dataset that has been divided into
three groups.  I would like to plot a density plot of the expression
levels for a particular gene for each group.  Also I would like to plot
the actual expression levels on a horizontal line under the density
line.  I think this is a reasonably standard thing to do.  How would I
go about doing this?  Is there a function that simplifies this?

Many thanks

Daniel Brewer, Ph.D.

Institute of Cancer Research

Email: daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addre...{{dropped}}