[BioC] BUG: CGH HomHMM problem and how to debug

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Tue Feb 27 16:44:56 CET 2007

"James W. MacDonald" <jmacdon at med.umich.edu> writes:
> packageDescription("snapCGH")$M

Really, packageDescription("snapCGH")$Maintainer

Partial matching can get you in a lot of trouble (I know this kid who
started partial matching and now he's moved on to global variables and
goto)...

For those watching at home, partial matching at the interactive
command line isn't so bad, but _please_ do not use partial matching in
package code or any .R file that you write.

Jim: I don't mean to pick on your post, just wanted to take the
opportunity for the PSA.

+ seth