[BioC] RMA background adjustment for the Nimblegen array?

Benilton Carvalho bcarvalh at jhsph.edu
Wed Feb 28 19:08:39 CET 2007

not hack is needed if you're using the oligo package... you'd need:

- XYS files provided by NimbleGen
- a data package specific to the array you're working with (built via
makePlatformDesign)

Then,

library(oligo)
x=read.xysfiles(list.xysfiles())
y=rma(x)

The following might be useful:

http://www.bioconductor.org/workshops/2006/BioC2006/labs/bcarvalho/
tutorial-slides.pdf

Please, let me know if you need more help (the packages are not
documented yet, but i'm working on this).