[BioC] Exclude probes that show sd above 0.1 between replicate values

João Fadista Joao.Fadista at agrsci.dk
Wed Feb 28 22:32:58 CET 2007

Dear list,

I have a MAList and I want to exclude probes that show a standard deviation above 0.1 between the replicate values. The number of within-array replicates for each probe (ndups) is equal to 2 and the number of spots to step from a probe to its duplicate (spacing) is equal to 1.
I am not able to to this. Can somebody give me some a hint to resolve this?

Best regards

João Fadista
Ph.d. student

 	 UNIVERSITY OF AARHUS
Faculty of Agricultural Sciences
Research Centre Foulum
Dept. of Genetics and Biotechnology
Blichers Allé 20, P.O. BOX 50
DK-8830 Tjele

Phone:	 +45 8999 1900
Direct:	 +45 8999 1900
E-mail:	 Joao.Fadista at agrsci.dk <mailto:Joao.Fadista at agrsci.dk>
Web:	 www.agrsci.org <https://djfpost.agrsci.dk/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.agrsci.org/>

News and news media <https://djfpost.agrsci.dk/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.agrsci.org/navigation/nyheder_og_presse> .

This email may contain information that is confidential. Any use or publication of this email without written permission from Faculty of Agricultural Sciences is not allowed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Faculty of Agricultural Sciences immediately and delete this email.