[BioC] Problem with Rgraphviz on OSX with libgvc

Jarrett Byrnes jebyrnes at ucdavis.edu
Wed Jan 10 06:24:40 CET 2007

Nope, this was installed from source.  I'm running R 2.4.1.  The
error message I gave was after installing graphviz 2.12 from source.
I have since tried installing graphviz 1.16 from source, as was
listed in one of the past messages on this listserv, but it did not
install any libgvc that I can tell.  Is there a particular version of
graphviz that I should install to make this work?

Also, I installed Rgraphviz from the bioconductor binary using the R
package manager, including all dependencies.

What version of graphviz do I need to install from source?  Or, will
the package be fixed soon to reflect the most current version?  Or
can I just make a symbolic link to the new dynlib to trick the
package into working (I am not above workarounds)?

Thanks!

-Jarrett