[BioC] Different RMA expression values in different BioC versions?

bmb at bmbolstad.com bmb at bmbolstad.com
Wed Jan 10 16:15:52 CET 2007

It would help if you could better quantify the exact size of the
differences ("very different" is somewhat open to interpretation). I don't
know if it is possible for you to reproduce this phenomenon again, but it
would be helpful to verify that it is a problem. Also if it is feasible
for you could you check the ReadAffy();rma() path just to ensure that it
is a justRMA problem rather than something to do with the internal C rma
code.
Best, Ben