[BioC] gcrma with bpmap file instead of cdf file

Baoqiang Cao caobg at email.uc.edu
Thu Jan 11 17:44:54 CET 2007

Hi Julia,

I went through the metadata website and couldn't find it.
Here is what I got after gcrma:
> tmp<-ReadAffy("sample.cel")
> gcrma(tmp)
Error in getCdfInfo(object) : Could not obtain CDF environment, problems encountered:
Specified environment does not contain Chrom21-22A_2um
Library - package chrom2122a2umcdf not installed
Data for package affy did not contain chrom2122a2umcdf
Bioconductor - chrom2122a2umcdf not available

I couldn't find the "chrom2122a2umcdf". Any help will be highly appreciated!

Best,
 Baoqiang