[BioC] hyperG over chromosome position...?

Dario Greco dario.greco at helsinki.fi
Thu Jan 11 21:12:45 CET 2007

hi,
actually i want just to check if the genes that change in a
microarray experiment are located in "clusters" on the chromatin.
the question is: if there are 10 genes annotated in a given
chromosomal region and i find 7 of them as up-regulated (let me be
optimistic), then it could eventually mean something...
thanks again

Dario Greco

Institute of Biotechnology - University of Helsinki
Building Cultivator II
P.O.Box 56    Viikinkaari 4
FIN-00014    Finland

Office: +358 9 191 58951