[BioC] mergeLevels (aCGH) vs. MergeLevels.new

J-C. Marioni jcm68 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Jan 12 10:39:34 CET 2007

Hi Ramon,

Like you, I'm a little puzzled by this. mergeLevels.new
should be the function Jane wrote. However, clearly something has gone
wrong in our implementation or an old version of the code has been
uploaded into BioConductor. While the functions (mergeLevels and
mergeLevels.new) are clearly quite similar, there are differences. The
fault is almost certainly with us and I will endeavour to sort out the
problem ASAP.

Thanks for pointing this out.
John