[BioC] 2x2 factorial with dye effect, limma design

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Fri Jan 12 23:50:10 CET 2007

Dear Thomas,

limma provides the function makeContrasts() to generate the contrast matrix automatically.  If you
are not certain that your manually created matrix is correct, why not use the automatic way?

Best wishes
Gordon