[BioC] Quality Assessment

Lana Schaffer schaffer at scripps.edu
Thu Jan 18 21:21:01 CET 2007

Wolfgang,
You are correct in assuming that I am refering to the output of a recent
devel-version of the affyQAReport function in the affyQCReport package.
R 2.5.0 Pre-release
library("affyQCReport")
library("affydata")
library(GeneMeta)
celpath <- "C:/.../"
CLL <- ReadAffy(celfile.path=celpath,widget=F)
rep2 = affyQAReport(CLL)
openQAReport(rep2)
Thank you for your helpful information.
Lana