[BioC] Time course cDNA two color array analysis

Marcelo Laia marcelolaia at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 22:10:12 CET 2007

Hi,

My works was about a bacterium development in their host. I have 4
times points, in this way:

Cy5            Cy3
NA              12h after inoculation
NA              24h              "
NA               3 days        "
NA               5 days        "

Cy5  - culture medium
Cy3  - host

I look around the timecourse, limma, maSigPro, GeneCycle and GeneNet.
However, all of then looks for me incompatible with two-colors arrays.
Could you suggest me a way/strategy for to do my analysis? I am
interested in genes which change over time.

Thank you

--
Marcelo Luiz de Laia
Ph.D Candidate