[BioC] Spot duplicate in timecourse package and "missing" values

Yu Chuan Tai yuchuan at stat.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Jan 25 03:21:50 CET 2007

Hi Marcelo,

The current timecourse package only deals with missing replicates, but not
any missing value within any replicate. So if a whole replicate is a
vector of NA, then it should be fine as long as you have at least 2
non-NA replicated vectors. But if within a replicate vector, some of
the values are NA, then it doesn't work.

Yu Chuan