[BioC] Pathway Interaction Database with BioC?

Li.Long at isb-sib.ch Li.Long at isb-sib.ch
Fri Jan 26 13:20:06 CET 2007

Hi, Tony,

A while ago, I prepared the package "pathRender" to render pathway info
from cMAP database.  For a long while, cMAP (cmap.nci.nih.gov) download
provides inconsistant/incomplete data, compared to online query.  As a
result,
the data you get from bioC package "cMAP" is different from those you see
online.

The PID database indicates some data are from BioCarta (which is part of
cMAP as well), probably it's time to take another look at these packages
and do something about it.

Best,

Li