[BioC] AnnBuilder

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Wed Jan 31 16:21:53 CET 2007

Hi Qing,

"Qing Jing" <qjing at sibs.ac.cn> writes:
> Dear Bioconductor Users,
>

> I am trying to use AnnBuilder under
> R2.4.1 windows XP professional. Here is a
> transcript of my session:

Building packages on Windows will require installation of additional
tools.  See the R documentation for details.

> myDir<-tempdir()

R is using a default temp dir location which is set using an
environment variable (could be TMP, I can't remember).  By default,
this path has spaces in it and that doesn't always play well with R.
So one thing to try is to set your temp dir to be a path with no
spaces in it.  Or easier: rerun but replace myDir with a path with no
spaces.

> Where is the package?If the package was
> not created,how can I create it?

But as I said, I'm pretty sure you are going to need to spend some
time with the documentation for R on setting things up to build
packages on a Windows system.

+ seth