[BioC] Asbjorn Lonvig has been a Premiere Portfolio artist at absolutearts.

Sanders X. Robin yjyg at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Jul 3 12:44:12 CEST 2007

ERMX Jumps 12.5% and Volume Goes Through The Roof!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18 UP 12.5%

Big news last week pushed investors to the table. Wallst.net release of
an audio interview got them excited. This is only the first day after
the release. Act fast and get on ERMX Tuesday morning!

- to provide a support system for the advancement of those who
demonstrate a passion and dedication for their chosen field of interest.
It offers a unique method by which the artist, can upload, control and
present his work simply and effectively in his own personal online
galleries. Asbjorn Lonvig's fairy tales to be published in China A
publisher in China wants to publish my fairy tales. We are interested in
your contributions and feedback.

Diane Leon has been so kind to suggest an exclusive selection of my art
works suitable for exhibition at Manhattan Arts International.
com is an open forum. com Is dedicated to a collection of independent
world artists online who wish to promote themselves to a global
audience.

Asbjorn Lonvig's fairy tales to be published in China A publisher in
China wants to publish my fairy tales. Warm Regards, Ellen Fisch Long
Island New York BA in art from Brooklyn College  MA in art from New York
University See My New York Fan Club Art Blog.

com We are a network of Artrepreneurs dedicated to guiding and
developing the careers of creative individuals through exhibitions,
career services and publications.

Since the beginning, the pursuit of Yessy has been to provide a wide
variety of artists the opportunity to sell their art in a manner that is
easy-to-use, powerful, and affordable.

org about writings, new and  lecturing - hosted at Planet's in Dallas
Texas Appointed member of International Society of Artists and
Designers.

You have been accepted". The name Yessy is a tribute to a fellow artist
from Colombia, South America who will always be remembered for her
integrity and inspiration.

You have, at your fingertips, access to network with the best.

World of Art editorial offices are in London and Stockholm. We have also
visited your website and entered immediately into your world. Dear
Asbjorn Lonvig,    The Staff at ARTROM Gallery has met to view your
images.
com shows Asbjorn Lonvig's PicassoMio selection in cooperation with
PicassoMio in Madrid.

Federal Highway, Boca Raton, Florida.

In evaluating your work for its strong graphic content, we  became aware
of the size of the originals; they are all quite large and are acrylic
on canvas.

Read the message from the Board. A dream has come through.
World of Art is a trendy and sophisticated global art publication
created for artists, galleries, museums, dealers, art collectors, who
seek the latest news and trends in the art world. First you must install
a News Reader to handle the RSS feeds. You have, at your fingertips,
access to network with the best.
World of Art magazine is a graphic creation itself and source of
information. Made by Asbjorn Lonvig - as usual.

And it might be the emperor to the right behind the fence?

com shows Asbjorn Lonvig's PicassoMio selection in cooperation with
PicassoMio in Madrid. Printed TABLOID version  by Asbjorn Lonvig Live
Art Magazine By adding this RSS news feed to your collection of RSS
feeds, you will be  alerted whenever there are any news in Colorful
News.
It's about my decision to stake everything on the internet.

It also adds credibility to the commitment the artist has made to the
image. The ARTROM GALLERY GUILD in Rome, Italy.

com We are a network of Artrepreneurs dedicated to guiding and
developing the careers of creative individuals through exhibitions,
career services and publications.

We would like to help you accomplish these things, and welcome you to
become a Member of ARTROM Gallery GUILD.
This kind of message makes it worth wile being an artist, and I enjoy it
tremendously. First you must install a News Reader to handle the RSS
feeds. It offers a unique method by which the artist, can upload,
control and present his work simply and effectively in his own personal
online galleries.

com is proud to be the bridge that brings the two together, while
maintaining their unique qualities.
com Yessy is a privately held corporation located in Boulder, Colorado
and was founded by an artist for the purpose of providing a better way
to buy and sell art. New exhibition  in  Miami Beach, Florida
rendiva. com, Wal-Mart, Ecampus, Textbook, Blackwell in USA, Canada,
France, Germany, Great Britain, Australia, Japan and many others. World
of Art magazine is a graphic creation itself and source of information.

And it might be the emperor to the right behind the fence? The name
Yessy is a tribute to a fellow artist from Colombia, South America who
will always be remembered for her integrity and inspiration.

It's about my decision to stake everything on the internet. See the
ladies-in-waiting behind the fence. New exhibition  in  Miami Beach,
Florida     rendiva.