[BioC] Converting Seglist to segments file

Daniel Brewer daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk
Thu Jul 5 11:26:15 CEST 2007

I have being using snapCGH to perform the DNAcopy algorithm on  my CGH
data.  I would now like to use cghMCR to find the minimum common regions
amongst my data.  snapCGH produces an Seglist object whilst cghMCR seems
to require a segment object.  Is there a way to convert between the two?

Dan

Daniel Brewer, Ph.D.

Institute of Cancer Research
Email: daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addre...{{dropped}}