[BioC] Problem with ArrayQuality Package version 1.12

Peter White pwhite at mail.med.upenn.edu
Fri Jul 6 23:01:14 CEST 2007

Martin - I installed arrayQuality as you show below, but it did not install
automatically with:

source("http://www.bioconductor.org/getBioC.R")
getBioC()

and I am pretty sure it used to. Also, in the R GUI if you select the BioC
repositories, then click Packages...Install Packages... arrayQuality is not
listed on my system?

Thanks,

Peter