[BioC] nsFilter error

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Mon Jul 9 22:34:51 CEST 2007

Hi Thomas,

"Thomas Lo" <thom.lo at cuhk.edu.hk> writes:
> I have performed a GCRMA normalization with my Affy data, and then tried the
> 'nsFilter' function from the 'genefilter' package but got an error message
> as follows.  Help much appreciated.  Thanks.

>> filterAns <- nsFilter(exset)
>
> Error: no 'dimnames' attribute for array

Hmm, I haven't been able to reproduce this.  Can you try calling
traceback() after the error message appears and sending the output?

Also, if you are able to share the data, I could try reproducing
here.  If the data is sharable, perhaps you can save the exset object
using save() (and compress=TRUE)  and post it on a web/ftp that I can
download from?

+ seth

--
Seth Falcon | Computational Biology | Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
http://bioconductor.org