[BioC] RMAGEML and JVM

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Jul 10 10:41:53 CEST 2007

Dear Michaela,

this does not directly answer your question... but rather than
flagellating yourself with MAGE-ML you might want to have a look at the
recent proposal from MGED for a simpler data format:

A simple spreadsheet-based, MIAME-supportive format for microarray data:
MAGE-TAB.
Rayner TF, Rocca-Serra P, Spellman PT, Causton HC, Farne A, Holloway E,
Irizarry RA, Liu J, Maier DS, Miller M, Petersen K, Quackenbush J,
Sherlock G, Stoeckert CJ, White J, Whetzel PL, Wymore F, Parkinson H,
Sarkans U, Ball CA, Brazma A.
BMC Bioinformatics. 2006 Nov 6;7:489.
http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2105/7/489

Best wishes