[BioC] RMAGEML and JVM

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Jul 10 11:21:34 CEST 2007

Dear Michaela,

see below what Tim Rayner writes. Maybe they can soon provide some
beta-test files?

Michaela, if you are going to produce a package that imports MAGE-TAB
into eSets/ExpressionSets, please consider contributing it to
Bioconductor and/or staying in touch with us, in order to avoid
unnecessary duplication.

 Bw Wolfgang