[BioC] Nimblegen chip analysis

Rene Dreos (JIC) Rene.Dreos at bbsrc.ac.uk
Wed Jul 11 10:42:36 CEST 2007

Dear list,
I am trying to build a Nimblegen platform package using
makePlatformDesign. Nimblagen technical support provide me the .xys file
for this platform but when I try to build the package the software give
me this error:

> makePDpackage("60merProbeSeqs.ndf", "1140102_532.xys", manufacturer =
> "nimblegen")
nimblegen expression
The package will be called pd.60merprobeseqs Reading 60merProbeSeqs.txt
Assuming a simple design (NOT multiple-wells).
Error in data.frame(X = ndfdata$X, Y = ndfdata$Y, feature_set_name =
ndfdata$SEQ_ID,  :
        arguments imply differing number of rows: 0, 392247 In addition:
Warning messages:
1: no non-missing arguments to max; returning -Inf in: max(ndfdata$X)
2: no non-missing arguments to max; returning -Inf in: max(ndfdata$Y)
3: no non-missing arguments to max; returning -Inf in: max(ndfdata$Y)

I check the number of lines in the .ndf, it is 372776 but the number of
lines in the .xys is 392247.
How can I solve this problem?
Regards
Rene'