[BioC] The above Feelgood Formula enshrines the common philosophy that the better you treat people, the better they will work.

Neddy gssbf at sunitrans.com
Sat Jul 14 18:41:44 CEST 2007

SZSN Goes Through The Roof! UP 37.5%

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

Brokers are grabbing up SZSN like crazy after two news releases this
week. Huge expansion plus multi-million dollar development projects are
pushing share prices through the roof. Act fast and get on SZSN first
thing Monday!

Technology - We live in a permanently connected age where even remote
workers can be in constant contact with their manager and colleagues.
These brains need the space to deploy and share their ideas. Without a
broad spectrum of exploration, they may miss the best pathways. The fact
that it's also more effective is a bonus, albeit potentially a highly
valuable one.
Back to Book Reviews    To receive details of all new articles,
interviews and book reviews, subscribe to our monthly newsletter here.

A threat would be serious competition from a competitor or from another
country. Well devised and executed policy should make managers immune
from watchdog interference. People in Pseudo Teams, on the other hand,
have a need to work collaboratively, but have not yet got their act
together. In between he was MD of various retail businesses including BT
shops and has worked as a consultant to the retail industry.

One explanation is that sometime demon, human nature.
The corporation has almost zero commitment to the individual, so it is
unrealistic to expect the individual to lay down his or her life for the
corporation. Most of us grow up with a strong sense of individual
responsibility and seeing independence as being the ultimate goal. Many
businesses now conduct annual employee surveys - some even act on the
findings!

The new word finds a location in the brain. Why try to be creative to
make improvements for the sake of productivity or quality, or make
suggestions to reduce cost if no one will listen?

Their commitment is to the success of the company, not their ego. But,
important as these initiatives are, I would argue that they are simply
scratching the surface. ' Obviously a major shift in attitudes is taking
place. The information will also enables decisions to be taken on more
complex criteria than simply price and gross margin. There is a real
need for some fresh thinking and new ideas.
Understanding the process of gaining commitment To be committed to the
work, one must have ownership of the work.
Companies need their innovators now more than ever before.
Unfortunately, I believe the answer is yes. Highly committed workers
continually strive for excellence.