[BioC] Help in biomaRt

Hooiveld, Guido Guido.Hooiveld at wur.nl
Wed Jul 18 09:58:42 CEST 2007

Hi Alex,

I had the same problem recently. James MacDonald pointed out that you
have to use the attribute "markersymbol" to retrieve the gene symbol for
a mouse gene (and "hgnc_symbol" when you want to retrieve info on human
genes).

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.science.biology.informatics.conductor/1361
0

HTH,