[BioC] sam and the new version

Holger Schwender holger.schw at gmx.de
Thu Jul 19 13:02:59 CEST 2007

Actually, I do not know anymore what works in 1.2.0 and not in 1.2.11, as these are pretty old versions which have been updated several times with many major changes. Please use the current version of siggenes, version 1.10.1.

And please let me then know if something does not work in this version.
And if yes, what does not work.

If you do not know how to specify the arguments/options in the function, please take a look in the vignette of siggenes:

> vignette("siggenes")

Almost everything is explained in this vignette (and what is not explained in the vignette is explained in the R News article mentioned -- with link -- in the vignette).

Thanks,
Holger

-------- Original-Nachricht --------