[BioC] how to make probe environments for use with GCRMA

Fri Jul 20 23:06:27 CEST 2007

Look at the matchprobes package. Essentially the probe environment is
a table with three columns: x, y and sequence data (there are a few
more columns though). So you need some info from you custom array
about what the probe composition is.

Kasper