[BioC] FDR of enrichment analysis and other questions on GOstats

Mark W Kimpel mwkimpel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 20:41:53 CEST 2007

Weiwie Shi,

I am happy to share whatever code I have, but mine is related to
correcting for FDR in hyperGTest of package GOstats, not to GSEA. Is
that what you are interested in?

Also, I never received any replies as to the advisability of actually
doing this, so I can't say how others feel about it.

Let me know if you are interested, and I will post the code in a reply.

Mark

---

Mark W. Kimpel MD  ** Neuroinformatics ** Dept. of Psychiatry
Indiana University School of Medicine

15032 Hunter Court, Westfield, IN  46074

(317) 490-5129 Work, & Mobile & VoiceMail
(317) 663-0513 Home (no voice mail please)