[BioC] oligo: where to find pd.mapping250k.nsp.crlmm.regions

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Tue Jun 5 07:44:16 CEST 2007

"De Bondt, An-7114  [PRDBE]" <ADBONDT at PRDBE.jnj.com> writes:

> Dear useRs,
>
> The libraries pd.mapping250k.nsp and pd.mapping250k.sty are available from
> the BioC metadata site.  Where can I find the associated crlmm.regions
> libraries?

Everything, including the regions data for crlmm, should be included
in the pd.mapping* packages in the BioC annotation data package
repository.  Look at data(package="pd.mapping250k.nsp"), for example.

+ seth

--
Seth Falcon | Computational Biology | Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
http://bioconductor.org