[BioC] pmStrand() in oligo (version...)

De Bondt, An-7114 [PRDBE] ADBONDT at PRDBE.jnj.com
Tue Jun 5 08:22:44 CEST 2007

Hi Ben,

Here some extra info, hopefully useful to pinpoint the issue:

> rmaSty <- snprma(fsetSty)
     This may take a while.
     Adjusting for sequence and fragment length....... done.
     Normalizing...Error in readChar(con, 5) : cannot open the connection
     In addition: Warning message:
     cannot open compressed file ''
> traceback()
     3: readChar(con, 5)
     2: load(system.file("extdata", paste(annot, "Ref.rda", sep = ""),
       package = annot))
     1: snprma(fsetSty)
> package.version("pd.mapping250k.sty")
     [1] "0.2.5"