[BioC] help for limmaGUI

Ziping Zhang zipingcn at msu.edu
Wed Jun 6 16:47:05 CEST 2007

Dear Sir,

I am using your limmaGUI for microarray analysis. My data is collected by
GenPix. limmaGUI was runing well last week. However, today it shows me these
information when I was running a new set of data:

limmaGUI was unable to read the image processing files listed in the Target
files
Error in assign(“RG”,RG,limmaGUIenvironment):object”RG” not found
Error in MA.RG(RG):Object doesn’t contain R and G components
Error in assign(“MAraw”,MAraw, limmaGUIenvironment): object “MAraw”
not found
Error in assign(“MA”, MAraw, limmaGUIenvironment): object”MAraw” not
found

Would you please kindly help me figure out how to solve the probelem. Thanks
a lot.

Zhang, Ziping (Ph.D.)
Department of Fisheries and Wildlife
13 Natural Resources Building