[BioC] Documentation needed for Oligo package

Benilton Carvalho bcarvalh at jhsph.edu
Thu Jun 14 09:02:02 CEST 2007

The oligo package won't give you allele specific copy numbers right now.

It will give you average intensities which can be used later for copy
number.

A vignette should be appearing in the next days on the BioC servers.

In the meantime, you can take a look at:

http://www.biostat.jhsph.edu/~bcarvalh/oligo.pdf

best,