[BioC] RMySQL, for loop problem...

Cui, Wenwu (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [C] cuiw at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
Mon Jun 18 15:33:36 CEST 2007

Try to printout your command before execute the query:

for (i in 1:nrow(geni_FClow)){

Sqlcmd <- paste("update GO_DC5_vs_50PC3_apoptosis set FC_low = ",
geni_FClow$FC_low[i], " where geni like ", geni_FClow$geni[i], sep =
"");

Sqlcmd;

#dbSendQuery(con, Sqlcmd)
 }

You might need to add the \" before and after geni_FClow$geni[i].

Wenwu Cui, PhD
National Center for Biotechnology Information
National Institutes of Health