[BioC] SnpChip pdf

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Mon Jun 18 16:31:02 CEST 2007

Hi Christophe,

Christophe Poulet wrote:
> Hello,
> I've download the "SNPchip" pdf on bioconductor website, but this
> file seems to have a little problem.
> The code lines seems to be larger than the frame of the sheet, so we
> can't have a look at the entire information.
> Should I download another pdf or this one will be corrected soon?

If you want to look at the code or actually run it, you can always get
it by running Stangle() on the .Rnw file. On my Windows box I would do
that like this:

 > Stangle("C:/R-2.5.0/library/SNPchip/doc/SNPchip.Rnw")
Writing to file SNPchip.R

Then you can open SNPchip.R in your favorite editor, or simply source()
it. Or open in Emacs/ESS and submit individual chunks of code.

Best,

Jim

> Best Regards.
>
> Christophe Poulet