[BioC] best package for cDNA single channel microarrays

Naomi Altman naomi at stat.psu.edu
Fri Mar 2 16:58:52 CET 2007

For some things you might want to do, putting a matrix of 1's in R
will solve the problem.  But this will not work for
normalization.  If the array manufacturer does not provide a
normalization routine, I usually use quantile normalization which is
available in limma.  You probably want to look at the background
correction methods, to see what might be right for your array.

--Naomi