[BioC] ABPkgBuilder trouble

Johan Lindberg johanl at biotech.kth.se
Tue Mar 6 09:55:34 CET 2007

Thank you for your help Nianhua. Its greatly appreciated.

I followed your instructions and everything went according to plan
except for that the script didn't write anything to myoutput.txt (its
empty). So I guess this is were the problem resides, but i have no
idea what to do about it. Any suggestions?

Best regards

// Johan Lindberg