[BioC] OSX location of bioconductor functions

Fri Mar 9 04:06:05 CET 2007

When you install an R package (where from source or binary), it
installs an image so to speak of the package. You need to grab the
source version of limma, change the toptable code inside that package
and install it from source.

You could also try to just define a new toptable function in the
global namespace, which would likely do what you want, since it is
for display purposes. You can get the function definition just by
  R> toptable
and you can also dump the function to a file by
  R> dump("toptable", file = "toptable.R")
which you edit and later source.

Kasper