[BioC] marray and limma error with lmFit

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Sat Mar 10 09:05:22 CET 2007

Dear Jay,

Thanks for pointing out this error. Mea culpa -- I recently noticed
that lmFit() wasn't setting Amean for the marrayNorm objects, and in
fixing this have in fact broken lmFit() for marrayNorm objects.

I've fixed this for limma 2.9.14. In the meantime, you can use

     library(convert)
     lm <- lmFit(as(snorm,"MAList"), design=c(1,-1,-1,1))

Best wishes
Gordon