[BioC] "scale to fit" plot for A4 pdf

Daniel Brewer daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk
Thu Mar 15 15:17:16 CET 2007

Hi,

I am outputting various plots to pdfs, including heatmaps and the like.
 What I would like is for the plot to fill the whole of the A4 sheet of
paper rather than just a square in the centre.  This would increase the
readability of a large heatmap no end.  Has anyone got any ideas how to
achieve this?

I am currently using pdf("filename", paper="A4").

Thanks

Dan

Daniel Brewer, Ph.D.

Institute of Cancer Research
Email: daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addre...{{dropped}}