[BioC] maQualityPlots (arrayQuality package)

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Mon Mar 26 12:31:14 CEST 2007

On Monday 26 March 2007 03:22, João Fadista wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I found a problem with the function maQualityPlots from the arrayQuality
package. It outputs the following message:
> > maQualityPlots(RG)
>
> [1] TRUE
> [1] TRUE
> [1] TRUE
> Error in exty[[i]] : subscript out of bounds
>
> Does anybody knows what seems to be the problem? Thanks in advance.

Joao,

You will probably need to supply some more detail.  The best way to post
questions like this is to supply all the commands in a reproducible example.
Short of that, at least the commands to produce "RG" need to be present.
Also, the output from sessionInfo() pretty much has to be in all questions to
this list, considering the multiple versions of bioconductor packages and R
and multiple operating systems.

Sean