[BioC] SemSim package - linux distribution

Fri Mar 30 00:13:54 CEST 2007

When you are using biocLite, you will always access the version of
Bioconductor which fits with your R version. As you can see from the
output you are using R-2.4.0 with Biconductor-1.9.

Now, SemSim was not part of Bioconductor 1.9, it is a devel package
that will be added for Bioconductor 2.0. There are two ways to
install it: 1) Install and use R-devel and 2) download the tarball
from www.bioconductor.org. Method 2) may not work, it depends on he
package and its dependencies.

Kasper