[BioC] Very odd error while using globaltest()

J.Oosting at lumc.nl J.Oosting at lumc.nl
Fri Mar 30 09:40:09 CEST 2007

Could you please state the sessionInfo() output. I could not reproduce this problem in either R2.4 or R2.5 with their respective bioconductor and globaltest versions. In older versions of the globaltest there has been a problem with using numeric vectors as class variable. You could try it with a chararcter vector.

The source code for globaltest is available from the bioconductor website, or when the package is loaded you can type 'globaltest' without any braces and see the sourcecode.

Jan