[BioC] matrix row/column displayed as a list

Daniel Brewer daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk
Fri Mar 30 16:22:46 CEST 2007

Yes I have already tried that, class(expression) is matrix.  But
class(expression[1,]) is list as is class(expression[,1]).  Whereas the
class of my simple constructed matrix when looking at a single row or
column is numeric i.e. class(togo[,2]).

Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

Stephen Henderson wrote:
> Are you sure expression is a matrix?
> What do you get when you type?
>
>> class(expression)
>
> have you tried:
>
>> expression<- as.matrix(expression)
>

> Stephen Henderson
> Wolfson Inst. for Biomedical Research
> Cruciform Bldg., Gower Street
> University College London
> United Kingdom, WC1E 6BT
> +44 (0)207 679 6827

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addre...{{dropped}}