[BioC] limma read.maimages for scanarray express .csv files

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Thu May 3 15:13:54 CEST 2007

Dear Sarah,

A problem with your code is that you are trying to read a comma-separated file whereas limma
assumes that files are tab-delimited.  To read a csv file, you need to specify sep="," in the
read.maimages call.

If your problem persists, you need to give send the leading lines of your data file, up to the
start of the data.

Best wishes
Gordon