[BioC] affylmGUI

Keith Satterley keith at wehi.EDU.AU
Sun May 6 14:56:18 CEST 2007

Hi Anke,

could you give me the output from the sessionInfo() command and also a copy of
the targets file that you are using. I'm just downloading the CEL files and
since it's about 11pm here I'll check them tomorrow,

cheers,

Keith Satterley
Bioinformatics Division
The Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research
Parkville, Melbourne,
Victoria, Australia