[BioC] Is a change in kit significant?

Daniel Brewer daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk
Fri May 18 18:00:53 CEST 2007

Sorry this has taken me so long, but I have been away.  Unfortunately
the last third contains all experimental, which makes life a bit tricky.
  That said, the rest are a mixture of controls and experimental. If I
did use the linear model would it be fair to say that if say 50% of
probes have a "kit" effect then the kit effect is significant?

Many thanks

Dan